- The Wedding Series collects and uses personal information from visitors to the Website, including information or opinions which are capable of identifying visitors, such as the visitor’s name, address, contact telephone numbers or email address (Personal Information). The Wedding Series does not wish to collect information about visitors which is sensitive information as defined under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), being information or opinions about the visitor’s health, political affiliations, sexual preferences, religious beliefs, racial or ethnic origin or other such private information.
- Information collected
- The Wedding Series may collect Personal Information about you from related bodies corporate of The Wedding Series Partners (see section5), from our distributors and other service providers and when you request information about our products and services or the products and services of our Partners. We will only collect Personal Information that is necessary for one or more of our functions.
- Storage of personal information
The Wedding Series will use its reasonable endeavours to protect and maintain the security of your Personal Information and to make the Website as secure as possible against unauthorised access. The Wedding Series’s officers, employees, agents and third party contractors are expected to observe the confidentiality of your Personal Information. Despite its reasonable endeavours, The Wedding Series is unable to ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted to The Wedding Series and all Personal Information disclosed by you to The Wedding Series is at your own risk.
- The Wedding Series may use your Personal Information to inform you about the Website, goods, services, offers or other matters which The Wedding Series believes are of interest to you.
- The Wedding Series may provide your Personal Information to its related bodies corporate. You acknowledge and agree that The Wedding Series may also disclose your Personal Information to our sponsors, business partners, distributors, suppliers, associates and other entities (Partners) who may send you information about their products and services. The Wedding Series‘s related bodies corporate and Partners may be located both in and outside Australia. If you subsequently decide that you do not wish to receive information from Partners you may let us know by emailing email@example.com
- The Wedding Series will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party (other than its related bodies corporate or Partners) without your consent, unless otherwise required by law, or unless such disclosure is reasonably necessary in the opinion of The Wedding Series to protect its rights or property or to avoid injury to any person. However, in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of the whole or part of the business of The Wedding Series, we reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information as part of any such transaction.
- The Website may contain direct links to other sites operated by Partners or other third parties. You acknowledge that such sites are not operated by The Wedding Series. Advertisements on the Website and links to or from other sites do not constitute sponsorship, approval, endorsement of the content, policies, practices or services offered on those advertisements or sites.
- Access to information collected by The Wedding Series
The Wedding Series will use its reasonable endeavours to keep your Personal Information accurate. You may obtain access to the Personal Information which The Wedding Series has collected about you via its Website by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Wedding Series will use its reasonable endeavours to provide a complete list of your Personal Information within 21 days of receipt of your enquiry. The Wedding Series reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for this service.